The OCMS Physicians Academy is open each year to physicians who want to expand their leadership skills, learn more about the business and politics of medicine, and learn how their active participation is vital to the strength of our medical community. View recent graduates.
About the Academy
The Academy sessions are one Saturday morning per month for five months. The faculty members include respected community leaders with expertise in their areas.
Topics have included:
- Estate Planning & General Legal
- Financial Planning – Personal and Professional
- About the Business Community
- Partnerships in Your Practice
- Board Leadership – Serving on Boards and Community Leadership
- Cultural Community
- The Political Process – Why Physicians are Important to the Legislative Process
- Organized Medicine – What is it? Why does it matter?
- Technology and Media Relations
Interested in participating or want to nominate someone for the next Physicians Academy? Send us a message.